Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week 28

So it's kinda late, but here's my first post of the New Year! I've completed 6 months!!! Half a year!!!!!  I've been feeling pretty good lately. Nothing new has really been happening. My hands and feet have just been healing slowly as usual. My arms are a bit rashy, but it hasn't been a problem for me. Things have just been rather calm, no flaring. It would be nice if it continues like this. In fact I believe there's a possibility that it might. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I do believe my skin might actually clear up within a few months, and there's a chance I might be healed. Who knows. 

I've been feeling really tired though. I pretty much sleep for over half of the day, leaving me very little time to study and complete my courses. Hopefully all this sleep has been helping me speed up the healing :)

And the sweat. Oh gosh, I sweat like crazy. It's been so cold in New York, yet somehow I manage to wake up with my whole body covered in sweat. I don't even know how this happens. I've been using a homemade deoderant, and it's been working pretty good. I got the recipe from Wellness Mama. She had lots of great ideas and recipes. Great for people like us who are skeptical of using certain store products. I know I sure am. It's surprising when you learn about all the harmful thing we put in our bodies. 

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention! Although my face is clear, it is definitely not 100% healed yet. I decided to put on a simple facial moisturizer on my face one day and the next day I had a rash on it with some skin flaking off. So I still can't really put anything on my face yet since it's still so sensitive. All I've been doing now is just washing my face with water. I don't know what to do because now I'm actually starting to get pimples. For now I guess I'll continue to leave it alone with just water, but next month I'll try experimenting with stuff. Maybe try making a homemade cleanser or something.

Talk to you later, guys! I have pics I'll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment