Saturday, February 3, 2018

The journey continues

It's been a while, hasn't it? I will not be posting on here anymore, but I decided to create a youtube. Check it out if you'd like.



Description: Excuse all the jump cuts, I tried my best to shorten the video as much as possible. I noticed I talk pretty slow, so go ahead and speed up the video LOL

 Never thought I'd be still going through this even until now. Don't take any of this as advice, I'm just here to tell my personal experience with Topical Steroid Withdrawal/Red Skin Syndrome.I would say this is more so the emotional aspect of it, rather than physical.

My old blog: https://ateenwitheczema.blogspot.com

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete