Sunday, August 11, 2013

Here Marks The Beginning of My Blog

Hello everyone! My name is Erena and I am currently a high school senior. I have been dealing with eczema for as long as I can remember- pretty much all of my childhood. I have started using steroid creams for possibly around 8 years or so. Being a senior, I am thinking about many different options for college. Going to  college away from home will definitely be a definite no if my skin doesn't get any better, so that is why I am hoping that things will get better soon. I do not want to have to limit my choices just because of this skin condition of mine.

So far, I have been dealing with TSW for a little over a month now, I'd say about 5 weeks or so. Let me just tell you, things are definitely not pretty. I wish I had started this blog from day 1, but I have never even thought about doing so until now. Right now, I feel like I'm at the worst point I've ever been in years, and I feel like I just have to let everything out. It would be great to have everyone's support. I also help that my blog will be able to help someone out there.

I'm currently 16 going on 17. Yes, I do seem to be like one of those annoying teenagers at times. I'm a bit childish and a whiny crybaby. But just think about it, if I can do it, then I know that anyone else reading this can do it too.



1 comment:

  1. Omg that looks so uncomfortable. I reckon I will probably look like that soon. Especially on my arms. Aren't the lumpy bits just gross? I hate touching it!!

    ReplyDelete